What services do you offer?
- Full dental services that are covered under the Maryland Healthy Smiles Medical Cards for children age 0 to 21 and pregnant women.
- Adult extraction clinic using the 'Maryland Ability to Pay Fee Schedule.'
- School-based sealant program.
- Head Start screenings and varnish program.
- Educational presentations for classrooms.
- Emergency/urgent care for adults.
Who is eligible for clinic services?
- Any child under the age of 21 or pregnant women with an active Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Card is eligible for clinic services.
- Any child that is enrolled in an Allegany County Head Start program is eligible for screenings and fluoride.
- Any child that is registered in any Allegany County school is eligible for sealants to be applied in our sealant program.
- Emergency/urgent care for Allegany County adults.
What are your hours?
Our staff is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with appointments scheduled between 8:45 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
For more information, call (301) 759-5030.