Clients can now access their individual and/or child's ImmuNet records directly through MyIR, which stands for 'My Immunization Record'. MyIR is a portal that allows you to access your or your child's official vaccination records online. Just like ImmuNet, the portal is confidential, secure, and HIPAA compliant.
To access your or your child's official vaccination record, visit the portal and register today by clicking below:
MyIR will need the following information for registration and to match your records in ImmuNet:
- First and Last Name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number (required for authentication)
Learn how to register at MyIR with this Quick Reference Guide.
Keep these MyIR brochures handy for your reference, or complete the Brochure Request form (here) to have brochures mailed to you.
If you have trouble registering and/or are not able to access your records through MyIR, it may be due to one or more of these reasons:
- MyIR/ImmuNet does not have your vaccination record. Reporting vaccination records to ImmuNet is mandatory in Maryland as of October 2019. Please contact your doctor or school to get vaccination records that are not in MyIR/ImmuNet.
- Your information (e.g. name, date of birth, phone number and/or address) may be different or is not up to date in ImmuNet (old info, incorrect spelling or if your name has changed). Please complete the Record Request form when prompted to do so in MyIR. You must self-identify by checking the acknowledgement statement (under penalty of perjury) before submitting the form.
- Parents/Guardians: Each time your child gets vaccinated, ask your child’s provider to update/confirm the parent/guardian information in their system to send to ImmuNet.
- You have opted out of ImmuNet and chose not to share your or your child’s vaccination record with providers in ImmuNet. Please see the section below if you wish to rescind your opt-out.
If you believe the vaccination records you received from MyIR/ImmuNet is incorrect, please contact your healthcare provider to update the vaccination information.
COVID-19 Vaccination Record
If you do not find your COVID-19 records in MyIR, or if you need those records corrected/updated, below are steps you can take to get them added/corrected:
Ask the site where you were vaccinated to add or correct, and report your updated record to ImmuNet.
If the site is now closed (e.g. some mass vax sites), try the site sponsor (e.g. local health department).
You can also ask your healthcare provider to add/correct and send your updated record to ImmuNet.
Please DO NOT send your records or any protected health information to the ImmuNet Help Desk email as you risk exposing your sensitive information.