The Allegany County Health Department provides a wide array of mental health services for children, adolescents, and adults. Licensed therapists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners are available to meet each individual's specific need. We believe that each patient faces distinct struggles and possesses individual strengths and capabilities. Therefore, services are based on an individual treatment plan developed with the patient.
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluations
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Medication Evaluation
- Medication Monitoring
- School-Based Services for Children/Adolescents
- Crisis Intervention
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Adults and Children
- Therapeutic Injections for Adults
- Walk-in Evaluations (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
For more information, call 301-759-5280.