Find provider information including forms, program updates, and fee schedules on this page.
Medicaid Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates
- Revised Public Notice for FY 2022 Medicaid Nursing Facility Rates -- July 30, 2021
- Public Notice for FY 2022 Medicaid Nursing Facility Rates -- June 30, 2021
- Public Notice for Residential Treatment Centers Rate Rebasing-- June 16, 2021
- Public Notice for Maryland Medicaid Medication Assisted Treatment SPA-- February 10, 2021
- Second Public Notice for Maryland Medicaid Enteral Nutritional Services Reimbursement-- January 15, 2021
- Second Public Notice for Maryland Medicaid Enteral Supplies Reimbursement-- January 15, 2021
- Maryland Medicaid DMS/DME and Oxygen Rate Adjustment- Revised Effective Date -- Decemember 22, 2020
- Maryland Medicaid Provider Rate Changes from January 1, 2021-- December 18, 2020
- Coverage of the Administration of COVID-19 Vaccines -- December 17, 2020
- Board of Public Works Medicaid Provider Rate Changes for DC Hospitals -- July 14, 2020
- Board of Public Works Provider Rate (State Plan) Updates across the Maryland Medical Assistance Program -- July 1, 2020
EHR Incentive Program Update
MDH is conducting a health information technology environmental scan survey as part of required closeout activities for the Maryland Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program. This program helped fund health information technology for eligible providers to purchase and adopt electronic health record (EHR) technology and offered some incentive payments. The purpose of the survey is to gather information about the adoption, meaningful use, and interoperability of electronic health records (EHR) systems, the Health Information Exchange (HIE) capabilities/interests, and the Health IT landscape in Maryland.
MDH would like to gain information and insights regarding your experiences and perceptions about the EHR Incentive Program. The online survey opens Monday, May 17th, and will remain continuously open until it closes on Monday, June 14, 2021.
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Click the following link (“MD Medicaid Health IT Provider Survey”) to be directed to the survey. The online survey is available to any healthcare provider serving Maryland Medicaid members currently or in the past.
Please email MDH.MarylandEHR@maryland.gov if you have any questions.
ePREP is Live! Click here for more information.
PROVIDER ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Maryland Medicaid Provider Enrollment Portal, ePREP. Click here for more information
AUDIOLOGY SERVICES INFORMATION
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INFORMATION
Announcing: Optum Maryland will be the new Behavioral Health Administrative Service Organization (ASO). Effective January 1, 2020.
In the interim, Behavioral Health services must be authorized by the Department's designated Administrative Service Organization, Beacon Health Options.
BILLING GUIDANCE, FEE SCHEDULES, and PREAUTHORIZATION INFORMATION
CREDIBLE ALLEGATION OF FRAUD
DENTAL and LABORATORY INFORMATION
ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION SYSTEMS (EVS) INFORMATION
EVS is a system available to allow verification of Maryland Medicaid recipient eligibility status. DHMH has a few EVS applications:
eMedicaid is a secure online service for Maryland Medicaid Providers where you can verify recipient eligibility, obtain payment information and Remittance Advice (RA).