The Maryland Family Planning Program makes sexual and reproductive health services accessible and affordable to support the life and health goals of all Marylanders. Anyone in Maryland can access services at the program’s 60+ clinic locations regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, income, or residency status. Services are free or affordable and you can also use your insurance, including Medicaid, at all of the clinic locations. Insurance is not required and no one is ever turned away based on ability to pay.
Available services include:
- Pregnancy prevention and birth control
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Prenatal care services
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV and cancer screenings
- Health education
- General or preventative health screenings and referrals
See below for more information and resources on these services and related health topics.