Find updates and the most current information on vaccination and testing on our Facebook page.
Beginning Wednesday, December 7, 2022, QAC Health Department will only offer COVID testing and vaccination on Wednesdays. COVID testing is held from 9a-12p, no appointment required. COVID and Flu vaccines are available by appointment from 1-4p. Please contact the health department at 410-758-0720 with questions.
Queen Anne’s County Department of Health holds COVID-19 vaccine appointments at the health department on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 1-4p, for persons ages 5 and up. To find and register for an upcoming appointment please visit
http://covidvax.maryland.gov and search by the 21617 zip code. For assistance with scheduling an appointment, or for other vaccine questions, call 1-855-MDGOVAX
QAC Health Department, 206 N. Commerce St., Centreville (access off of Banjo Lane) holds COVID-19 testing sessions on Monday and Wednesday, from 9a-12p. No appointments are required.
Face masks and At-Home Rapid Antigen Test Kits are available to the public for pickup from the health department, public libraries, and other community partners. If your organization or business would like a supply of these test kits, please contact us at 410-758-0720.
The Queen Anne’s County Health Department is working with
VaccineCheck – a program that creates free digital State Verified Health Cards for Queen Anne’s County residents, regardless of where they received their COVID vaccination or booster shot. People who were vaccinated in Queen Anne’s County but reside in other counties can also use this service.
Visit the Maryland Department of Health and CDC's Novel Coronavirus pages linked below for more information.
- It’s cough and cold season. Take steps to protect yourself and family from respiratory illnesses such as RSV, flu, and COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your coughs & sneezes with a tissue or your upper shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Get your flu and COVID shots. Contact your primary care provider, pharmacy, local health department, or visit MarylandVax to find a flu clinic near you.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs and mobile devices.
- Consider wearing a mask.
Queen Anne's County Department of Emergency Services
Queen Anne's County Drug Task Force
Office of the Sheriff for Queen Anne's County
Maryland State Police, Barrack 'S' Centreville
Centreville Police Department
Queen Anne's County State's Attorney's Office