Find updates and the most current information on vaccination and testing on our
COVID-19 VACCINE Information
Queen Anne's County Department of Health holds COVID-19 vaccine appointments at the health department on Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 4 PM. To find and register for an upcoming appointment please visit http://covidvax.maryland.gov and search by the 21617 zip code.
Additional Dose/Booster Information
The Queen Anne’s County Department of Health has updated guidance on who is eligible for an additional dose or booster of the COVID-19 vaccine. Additional doses of Moderna or Pfizer Vaccine is considered for residents that have moderate immune compromise due to a medical condition or treatment. The third dose must be the same brand that you received during your initial vaccination. These additional doses cannot be given sooner than 28 days after your initial completion of vaccination.
Booster shots are available for those that received Pfizer during their initial vaccine series at least 6 months ago and:
- People 65 years and older and residents of long-term care settings,
- People aged 50-64 years with underlying medical conditions,
- People aged 18-49 years with underlying medical conditions based on their individual benefits and risks, and
- People aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting based on their individual risk.
You must bring proof of initial vaccination. You can bring your COVID-19 Vaccination card or if it has been misplaced you can print out your immunization records after a short registration at https://myirmobile.com/
To schedule your initial COVID-19 vaccine, additional dose of Moderna or Pfizer or a booster of Pfizer, visit covidvax.maryland.gov and search by zip code 21617 and click on Health Departments, QAC Health Department “Schedule an Appointment”
Other resources for COVID-19 Vaccine:
CDC Guidance for Vaccinated Individuals
Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
If you have been feeling sick and test positive for COVID-19, there may be a treatment available to you. Monoclonal antibody (mAb) treatment may prevent you from getting severely sick. It may also help keep you out of the hospital. Click
here to learn more.
Available Testing Sites:
- QAC Health Department, 206 N. Commerce St., Centreville (access off of Banjo Lane)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 AM to 12 PM; Please call 443-262-9909 for an appointment.
- CVS, Chester, MD
- Walgreens, Centreville, MD and Chester, MD
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, Chester, MD
- LabCorp tests mailed to your home
To stay current on OFFICIAL information regarding the COVID-19 situation here in Queen Anne’s County, please visit:
Visit the Maryland Department of Health and CDC's Novel Coronavirus pages linked below for more information.
The State of Maryland has set up a COVID Prevention line for citizens to report concerns and violations.
Queen Anne's County Department of Emergency Services
Queen Anne's County Drug Task Force
Office of the Sheriff for Queen Anne's County
Maryland State Police, Barrack 'S' Centreville
Centreville Police Department
Queen Anne's County State's Attorney's Office