The Queen Anne's County Department of Health Prevention Services would like for you to take part in a 3-minute post-survey that will help us to assess the effectiveness of our community-based prevention marketing campaign targeting proper storage and disposal of prescriptions drugs, and underage drinking in our community.
Take the survey here!
Alcoholism and drug addiction are chronic, progressive, potentially fatal diseases, a personal commitment with the support of community resources helps individuals and their families in this lifelong recovery process.
The following services are available:
Peer Support Services
- Individual Peer Counseling
- Group Peer Counseling
- Discharge Planning
- Care Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Narcan Training
- Adult Screenings for Treatment
- Referrals to Appropriate Levels of Care
- Medication Assisted Treatment Program
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Community Education and Outreach
- Underage Drinking and Tobacco Prevention/Education Events and Campaigns
- Safe Storage and Disposal Items