Reactivation / Reinstatement online application
Before You begin, you will need the following:
- 1. Internet access. (Home, office, library)
- 2. Your Social Security number.
- 3. An email address. (Please use a working / valid email address). Once you start an application, you will receive emails with updates & communications from the board. Check your email INBOX, JUNK, SPAM and TRASH folders to locate your first email with your Application ID. This email may have been sent to one of these folders depending on the security of your email provider.
- (Note: Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted/allowed email address list to ensure the email does not get sent to your spam folder or get filtered out of your email before it is received.)
- 4. Your Social Work licenses held in any state including Maryland
- 5. Your Visa or MasterCard. The Board does NOT accept checks or money orders for online applications. Your application is considered incomplete until we received payment.
Depending on the type of application you have completed you will have to send in additional paperwork by mail. See below:
Reactivation: All Levels (An Inactive License within 5 years of the expiration date)
Reinstatment: All Levels (A Non-Renewed License within 5 years of the expiration date)