(Note: the Board lists open LNHA's as a free service and a courtesy to our nursing home facilities. Jobs posted on the Board's website in no way constitute an official or unofficial Board endorsement of any company, corporation, owner, or facility.)
Lorien Bulle Rock is a preferred skilled nursing facility in Havre de Grace, Maryland. We are searching for a Licensed Administrator to join our community that is resident & family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture.
If you are a LNHA that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsible for the overall management of a facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- 401 K - Matching
- Life, Disability and Accident Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- HRA Fund
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Ensures facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, employees, etc.
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements: Qualifications
- Has valid Administrator’s license issued by the State of Maryland.
This community is the newest addition to our Lorien family. It's located near Delaware and Elkton, Maryland. Lorien Bulle Rock is a 78 bed skilled nursing facility that offers long term care and rehab in beautiful Havre de Grace, MD. We are the provider of choice in Harford County. We are staffed above state average, with the focus on providing quality care to our residents. Recently voted Baltimore's Best Elder Care!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $130,000.00 per year
All inquiries regarding this job posting shall be directed to Ms. Cherie Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-298-0538.
Company/Contact Information: BayWoods of Annapolis, Annapolis, MD, Krista Watts, HR Director, email@example.com, 443-837-1203
Company Overview: Located directly on the shores of the picturesque Chesapeake Bay and minutes from the charm and history of our state’s capital city, BayWoods of Annapolis is Maryland’s premiere waterfront Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Established in 2003, our community offers a variety of amenities that are uniquely ours, including walking trails, waterfront boardwalk, deck with panoramic views, and a pier.
BayWoods is a close-knit community with a small skilled nursing and assisted living facility. We offer superior care to our residents due to our excellent resident to caregiver ratios. Because of the dedication and passion of our staff, BayWoods has earned the distinction of being the Best Retirement Community in Annapolis from 2017-20 by What’s Up Magazine and Great Place to Work™ 2022-2023. When you work at BayWoods of Annapolis, you’ll work in a supportive environment that appreciates their employees and inspires you to make a difference with our seniors!
The Opportunity: BayWoods of Annapolis has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Administrator to serve as the Director of Health and Wellness for our Health Care Center (Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Units) located within the Community. The Director of Health & Wellness is responsible for the overall supervision of the clinical and operational business of the Health Care Operations of BayWoods of Annapolis.
Essential Job Functions (not comprehensive):
- Plan, organize, develop, and lead the overall work of Health Care operations in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures and professional standards of practice that govern the operation of the Health Care center and RSA.
- Review facility policies and procedures routinely and make changes as necessary to assure continued compliance with current regulations.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the governing board concerning the Health Care Center and RSA.
- Assist the Infection Preventionist in identifying, evaluating, and job functions to ensure tasks are properly identified and recorded.
- Make routine inspections of the facility to assure the established policies and procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Participate in state/federal surveys and ensures staff readiness for such events.
- Review deficiencies. Provide additional information that may aid in the removal or reduction of deficiency.
- Develop plans of correction for cited deficiencies. Ensure plans incorporate timetables and methods of monitoring to ensure that such deficiencies do not recur.
- Review the CASPER reports, distribute to team members and promote improvement strategies
1. Bachelor's degree in health services administration or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
2. Current Maryland Nursing Home Administrator’s License required.
3. Experience with MatrixCare EMR strongly preferred.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
5. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
EEO:BayWoods of Annapolis is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical and mental disability, National origin, genetic information, or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $140,000.00 per year
401(k) with Employer match
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)