Please contact Lori Reynolds, Talent Consultant @ email@example.com or (913) 708-8902
Job Summary: The Administrator is responsible for the oversight and operations of the community. This effort includes the supervision, direction, and coordination of all community operations as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements. The Administrator establishes specific and measurable goals that align with the community's strategic plan, organizational growth and culture and ensures that resident satisfaction is maintained.
1. Models the transforming culture of Integrace by demonstrating knowledge and awareness of the mission, vision, and values through leadership practices and decisions. Consistently reveals Integrace’s guiding principles and supporting behaviors of the transforming culture to all associates, visitors, and residents.
2. Provides oversight responsibility for all levels of leadership, culture philosophy and the values of Integrace into the specific functional discipline of the incumbent and executes assignments within a culture that is shared and collaborative across all Integrace communities.
3. Maintains a philanthropic leadership role in cultivating and developing major and planned charitable gifts that support Integrace and effectively represents Integrace to the local community at large.
4. Oversees the daily operations (all functions) of the facility to include, but not limited to: personnel management, resident care and satisfaction, financial considerations and budgets, and regulatory & legal compliance.
5. Creates a vision for success and builds relationships, internally and externally, to ensure vision attainment.
6. Partners with Executive and Senior Leadership to develop the strategic direction and long term initiatives for the community and facilitates successful strategic alignment in community operations.
7. Creates and maintains a positive atmosphere of leadership including continuous quality improvement, teamwork, respect, professionalism and accountability.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Formal Education
Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree Required in Healthcare Administration or related field.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
Nursing Home Administrator license required
Experience: (Number of years of related work experience)
1 - 3 years direct experience working with the Dementia population required
At least 2 years as a manager or administrator in an assisted living or CCRC
Knowledge: (Commonly known principles required for this field of work)
Maintains and updates knowledge of all legal, regulatory, administrative and technical issues impacting the community
Nursing Home Administrator – Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living
Non-profit organization/Beautiful campus setting
Northeast Maryland/Kent County
A top rated organization is seeking an experienced professional to join one of their Senior Living communities as the Health Care Administrator where you will be responsible for the Skilled Nursing (currently 5 star rated!) and Assisted Living services offered within this multi-level community.
· Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring standards to adhere to all regulatory requirements
· Manage, lead and direct the overall operations in accordance with customer needs.
· Heavy focus on maintaining excellent care for the residents served.
· Provide backbone for support and encouragement of employees and caregivers.
· Promote and achieve the facilities business objectives
The successful candidate will:
• Highly supportive regional and corporate staff
201 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-2399
(410) 767-6500 or 1-877-463-3464