Upcoming Meeting Dates
- Meeting 1 (virtual): Tuesday, August 2nd 1:00-3:00 PM, Agenda, Minutes
- Meeting 2 (virtual): Monday, August 22nd 1:00-4:00 PM, Agenda, Minutes
- Meeting 3 (virtual): Wednesday, September 7th 9:00-11:00 AM, Agenda, Minutes
- Meeting 4 (virtual): Tuesday, September 20th 4:00-5:00 PM, Agenda, Minutes
- Meeting 5 (virtual): Tuesday, October 11th 3:00-3:30 PM, Agenda, Minutes
Governor Hogan signed a bill in May 2022 (Chapter 340, Acts of 2022
) to create a Parkinson’s Disease Registry Advisory Committee to advise MDH on Parkinson’s Disease and the establishment of a state Parkinson’s Disease Registry. The Advisory Committee will determine the purpose of a Parkinson's Disease registry in Maryland, as well as the actions and resources necessary for MDH to build and maintain a registry. MDH, with support from the Advisory Committee, will submit a report with recommendations, including legislative recommendations, to the Maryland General Assembly by January 1, 2023.
Advisory Committee members actively participate in the Advisory Committee through meeting attendance, development of work products, and provision of advice. In 2022, there will be three planning meetings to prepare and finalize the Parkinson’s Disease Registry Recommendations report.
Seats are still available, please visit https://mdhappointments.health.maryland.gov/BoardAppointments
for available seats and access to applications.