2023-2025 CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT BIENNIAL RENEWAL
RENEWAL AND LOGIN INFORMATION
OPENING LIVE JANUARY 31, 2023 AT 6:00 PM
Active Renewals: January 31, 2023 – March 31, 2023
Late Renewals: April 1, 2023 – April 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Renewal Portal Closes: May 1, 2023 at 12:01 am
2023 Chiropractic Assistant's Reminder Postcard
(Posted 11-21-2022 on the website & emailed)
Executive Director's Renewal Letter(Emailed 01-04-2023; posted on website)
Renewal Instructions and Procedures (Emailed 01-04-2023; posted on website )
• Board Letter - Tax Delinquency & Child Support Notification (email & USPS mail)
• Board Letter - Failure to Notify of a Change of Address ( posted)
WHAT DO I NEED BEFORE I BEGIN TO RENEW MY REGISTRATION ONLINE?
• A Computer, Laptop, or Notebook (not a smartphone)
• My Registration Number from either the following:
o My Wallet Portion of my Registration
o My Current Registration displayed on the wall
• Completed CEUs, including Implicit Bias, and their respective course completion certificates (copies) from April 1, 2021 through March 31, 2023.
If you used CEUs completed between April 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 for your 2021-2023 renewal, those courses cannot be applied to the 2023-2025 CEU renewal requirements.
• Copy of my current CPR certification (Healthcare Provider Level)
• Credit Card
• Printer to print out a copy of my completed Application and Receipt for my records.
In the event I am audited:
1) Copy of the application,
2) A copy of the receipt,
3) Copies of CEU course certificates, and
4) A copy of CPR card.