INTERVIEW PANEL BRIEFING
The EEO Interview Panel Briefing is now available online.
Trainings provided by MDH are accessed through the following link:
For First Time Log In:
To sign in you need your Employee ID #. This can be found on POSC website: https://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/Extranet/cpb/posc/user/start.aspx.:
- Sign in to this site, click View SPS Employee ID. Your ID number will be at the top of the next page.
- Return to the HUB website and click Forgot Password. The next page will ask for your Employee ID #, type this in and you will receive an email to reset your password. After you reset your password, sign into the HUB with your Employee ID # and new password.
Accessing the Training:
- Upon entering the site, go to the search box at the top right and type in Interview Panel Briefing. Click on the link provided.
- The next page will display Interview Panel Briefing, click on the link.
- The next page may have two buttonsunder Interview Panel Briefing, Request and Assign. Choose Request. This will add the training to your curriculum.
- Go to the Learning Tab at the top and click View Your Transcript. You will see MDH- Interview Panel Briefing. There will be an option to Open Curriculum. Click on the link provided.
- There will be an Activate button- click Activate. Then there will be a Launch button- click Launch. The training should pop up in a new window!
- Once the training is complete, you will be taken to the previous page. On the left side of the page, click MDH Interview Panel Quiz.
- Click Launch and complete the IPB Post-Test. Click Submit. You will be given the option to review your answers. Click Submit Answers.
The training is valid for two (2) years. All interview panel members must receive the training. If a panel member is not a MDH employee, please call 410-767-6600 for assistance.
If you are having trouble accessing The Hub, please contact Paulina Nicolaides at 410-767-1887