Please direct your questions to the OEOP Equal Access Compliance Unit staff:
Delinda Johnson Blake | Delinda.Blake@maryland.gov | (410) 767-5184
Tina Smith | Tina.Smith1@maryland.gov | (410) 767-6597.
Description: Over-The-Phone (oral) transmittal of a message from one language into another language.
Contractor: LanguageLine Solutions, Inc.
WRITTEN DOCUMENT TRANSLATION
Description: Translation of written (text) documents from English into any language or any language into English.
Contractor: Schreiber Translations, Inc.
For WRITTEN DOCUMENT TRANSLATION , contact Schreiber Translations, Inc. (STI)
Description: In-person, oral communication between speakers in different languages to and from spoken English and the native foreign language.
Contractor: Ad Astra, Inc.
• Interpreter Request Line: 1-800-308-4807 (Have your 4 digit account number ready)
• Interpreter Request by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interpreter Request by Fax: Complete request form and fax to 301-408-4448
• Website & Online Scheduling: www.ad-astrainc.com/starmd
• Billing Inquiries: 301-408-4242 (ext. 113 or 115)
• Billing Inquiries Email:email@example.com
VISUAL COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Description: Sign Language, Computer Assisted Real-Time Translation (CART) and Video Remote Interpretation (VRI) either in-person, by computer or video.
Contractor: Varies by Region
To obtain contractor rates for the services above, please contact the OEOP Equal Access Compliance Unit (410)767-6600. Rate sheets are internal confidential documents and are not to be shared with offices or agencies outside of DHMH.
For VISUAL COMMUNICATION SERVICES:
201 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-2399
(410) 767-6500 or 1-877-463-3464