Maryland CHAMP

The Maryland Child Abuse Medical Providers' Network

For questions, comments or feedback about Maryland CHAMP, please contact the MDH CHAMP Program Monitor at or contact the Program Coordinator here.


How to report suspected child abuse or neglect:

If you suspect that a child has been abused or neglected, please contact Child Protective Services (CPS), in the jurisdiction where the abuse or neglect may have occurred. Click here for CPS contact information, by jurisdiction, as well as instructions on how to make the report


About Us
Contact us