​What should I do if I discover that I made a mistake when entering information into MD-EDRS?

(1) If the Funeral Director has not yet signed the record, then simply change the record.
(2) If the Funeral Director has signed the record, but a certificate number has not yet been assigned, contact the Division of Vital Records at 410-764-4671 to unlock the record so you can make the change. The Funeral Director will have to sign the record again once the change is made. 
(3) If the certificate has already been numbered, you must file an amendment.