The Provider Verification System (PVS ) is a public-facing search engine for Maryland Medicaid fee-for-service (FFS) provider enrollment. Use PVS to verify a provider’s enrollment status on a specific date.
Common Uses for PVS
- Quick Provider Check
- Verify a provider is actively enrolled, and see basic enrollment information, including provider type, specialties, provider number, revalidation date, and whether they are enrolled as an individual, group, or other (facility) provider.
- Facility or Group Status
- Facility or group administrators can see if their service locations are active.
- Reval Date Check
- Shows the provider’s last revalidation date.
- Past Enrollment Verification
- Verify if a provider was actively enrolled on a date in the past.
HealthChoice Provider Information
To determine if a provider is a member of a Maryland Medicaid managed care organization, search the HealthChoice Provider Directory.
FInd Other Provider Enrollment Status Infomation
Enrolled providers can find other Medicaid enrollment status information by logging into their ePREP account.
Become a Medcaid Provider
For more information on how to become a Medicaid provider, see Provider Enrollment.
- Provider Verification System Overview