Board Authorized Sponsors


The Maryland State Board for the Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals accepts continuing education units offered by Association of Social Work Boards, National Association of Social Workers, Automatically Authorized, and Board Authorized Sponsors. Not only must the continuing education sponsor be approved, but the content must meet the Board's continuing education regulations (COMAR

The certified Program Administrator or Certified Residential Child and Youth Care Practitioner shall complete the continuing education requirements that foster improvement, advancement and extension of the individual’s professional skill and knowledge relating to residential child care programs.​