○ Suicide Prevention Trainings
○ Zero Suicide Training Document
● Screening and Assessments
○ Billing for Suicide Risk Assessment
○ Suicide Screening and Assessment
○ ASQ Toolkit
○ PHQ and GAD-7 Instruction Manual
○ C-SSRS Screener with Triage Points for Primary Care
○ SAFE-T Protocol with C-SSRS and Columbia Risk and Protective Factors
● Risk Management and Reduction
○ Managing Suicide Risk via Telehealth
○ Suicide Risk Decision Making Tree
○ Initiating Psychiatric Admissions
○ Safety Planning
■ Brown-Stanley Safety Plan Template
■ MY3 Flyer for Providers
■ MY3 Flyer for Clients
■ Safety Planning Quick Guide for Clinicians
○ Reducing Access to Lethal Means
■ Means Restriction Fact Sheet
■ Means Matter Recommendations for Families
■ Extreme Risk Protection Order Guidance
■ Extreme Risk Protection Order Brochure
■ Extreme Risk Protection Order Postcard
● Awareness Campaign Images
○ Did you know 1 in 20 of your patients is considering suicide?
○ Are you talking to your patients about suicide?
○ What is your patient really trying to tell you?
○ What experience are you giving to your patients?