The Queen Anne's County Department of Health will be offering FREE flu vaccine while supplies last to ALL persons 6 months of age and older. Flu vaccines are available by appointment only. Please go to www.marylandvax.org, click on the flu clinic tab at the top of the page, and search for the clinic you are interested in.
Please Note: This is not a walk-in clinic. An appointment is required for you to recieve your flu shot.
Clinics at the main office located at 206 N. Commerce Street in Centreville will be held on Tuesdays in October and November; dates and times are:
- October 5th, 1 PM to 7 PM
- October 12th, 9 AM to 12 PM
- October 19th, 1 PM to 7 PM
- October 26th, 9 AM to 12 PM
- November 9th, 9 AM to 12 PM
- November 23rd, 9 AM to 12 PM
In addition to the clinics in Centreville, we are also offering several off-site clinics at the following locations:
- Sudlersville Senior Center - October 22nd, 2021 from 9 AM to 1 PM
- Kent Island Senior Center - October 29th, 2021 from 9 AM to 1 PM
- Grasonville Senior Center - November 5th, 2021 from 9 AM to 1 PM
BE FLU AWARE! Get your flu vaccine, wash your hands often especially after coughing and sneezing, get plenty of exercise and sleep and eat a nutritious diet.
For more information, call 410-758-0720 or visit www.qahealth.org or find us at www.facebook.com/QACDOH or at https://twitter.com/qacdoh.
The Queen Anne's County Health Department will be closed for the upcoming holiday observances:
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26th
American Indian Heritage Day - Friday, November 27th
Christmas Day - Friday, December 25th
New Years Day - Friday, January 1st
Birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr - Monday, January 18th
Presidents' Day - Monday, February 15th
Bookmark this page and check for updates or or find us on Facebook &Twitter @QACDOH