MCHP Premium, EID, and ICS Payments
Important Notice About Payments During the Maryland COVID-19 State of Emergency
During Maryland's Coronavirus (COVID-19) state of emergency, the Maryland Department of Health (MDH) is suspending scheduled payments. Payments are not due until further notice. Policies and services will remain in effect. Payment will be due again when the state of emergency issued by Governor Hogan ends. For those who scheduled recurring payments on the payment portal, MDH will not withdraw payment during this time. For more information, see Medicaid COVID-19 Participant Updates.
You may pay your premium for the following programs online or by mail:
- Employed Individuals with Disabilities (EID)
- Increased Community Services (ICS)
- Maryland Children's Health Program (MCHP Premium)
For questions regarding your payment, please contact the Premium Unit at 410-767-6883 or 1-866-269-5576.
To make a secure online payment by credit card, debit card or ACH (checking/savings) follow these steps:
Important: You will need your account number as listed on your statement to make a payment online:
- Visit the MDH Payment Site
- Select One-Time Payments or Scheduled Payments
- One-Time Payments - Complete the transaction details, customer information, payment type, and payment information.
- Scheduled Payments - Create an account then complete the transaction details.
- Submit payment
Important: To ensure timely processing of your payment, please be sure to include your current invoice with your payment.
To pay by check or money order, follow these steps:
- Clip the bottom part of the monthly invoice
- Write the amount you are paying on the invoice
- Write your account number in the Memo line of the check
- Write in any address or phone number changes on the invoice
- Place the check behind the invoice in the envelope provided
- Mail the payment
- Misplaced your payment envelope, please mail payment to:
- P.O. Box 17002, Baltimore, MD 21298-8812