Keep Your Info Current. Keep Yourself Insured.
During the COVID-19 public health emergency, Marylanders who were enrolled in Medicaid continued to be covered, even if they were no longer eligible. Starting April 2023, Maryland began making Medicaid eligibility reviews again. When it is your turn to renew your Medicaid coverage, you will receive a notice from Maryland Health Connection or the Maryland Department of Human Services. For information, see Participant Check-In.
How to Pay Your Employed Individuals with Disabilities (EID), Increased Community Services (ICS) or Maryland Children's Health Program (MCHP) Premium
Important: You will need your account number as listed on your statement to make a payment online.
To make a secure online payment by credit card, debit card or ACH (checking/savings:
- Visit the MDH Payment Site
- Select One-Time Payments or Scheduled Payments
- One-Time Payments - Complete the transaction details, customer information, payment type, and payment information.
- Scheduled Payments - Create an account then complete the transaction details.
- Submit payment
Pay by Mail
Important: To ensure timely processing of your payment, please include your current invoice with your payment.
To pay by check or money order:
- Clip the bottom part of the monthly invoice
- Write the amount you are paying on the invoice
- Write your account number in the Memo line of the check
- Write in any address or phone number changes on the invoice
- Place the check behind the invoice in the envelope provided
- Mail the payment
- Misplaced your payment envelope? Mail payment to:
- P.O. Box 17002, Baltimore, MD 21298-8812
For questions regarding your payment, call 410-767-6883 or 1-866-269-5576.