Bay Community Support Services, Inc.
3168 Braverton St., Suite 300
Edgewater, MD 21037
Web Address: http://www.baycss.org
Other Office Locations:
25410 Rosedale Manor Lane
Hollywood, MD 20636
Supported Employment, Residential, Family Support Services, Individual Support Services, Community Supported Living Arrangements, Respite Care.
Individuals Have the Following Types of Disabilities:
Intellectual disability, Orthopedic Impairment, Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavioral Problems, Blindness/Severe Visual Impairment, Cystic Fibrosis, Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder, Mental Disorder, Muscular Dystrophy, Head Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Speech/Language Impairment, Spina Bifida, Spinal Cord Injury, other Neurological Impairment and other undetermined disabilities.
Ages Served: Residential - 21 and older, ISS/CSLA - all ages, Supported Employment - 18 and older
Home Region of DDA: Central, Southern
Counties Served: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Calvert County, Charles County, St. Mary's County, Montgomery County and Prince George's County
Year Established: 1992
Back To Top
The mission of Bay Community Support Services, Inc. (BAYCSS) is to positively affect the quality of life for persons with cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities, and to provide multiple service needs to the families and caregivers of both. Bay Community Support Services, Inc. is committed to:
- Equipping and enabling individuals to attain the fullest possible employment, productivity and participation in the community;
- Inclusion of all people with disabilities into the every day life of the community;
- Honoring the choices made by individuals with disabilities;
- Assuring the rights and entitlements of persons with disabilities;
- Educating the community to improve awareness and understanding of disabilities;
- Mobilizing the necessary resources to accomplish these goals.
Steps Individuals Must Take to Apply for Services
Contact Director of Operations.
Back To Top