JVGA's goal is to speak with each of the state's providers. The first calls will be scheduled with Provider "Group A."
Instructions for Provider Group A
If you are an “A” list provider:
- Please look at the template for scheduling calls at the bottom of this page.
- Select 3-time slots that work for you.
- Send the date and time with the 3-time slots via email addressed to JVGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Put “Call” in the subject line of the email.
- Calls will be established on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All calls need to begin on the hour.
- Each call will be scheduled for 30 minutes.
- The call schedule will be updated Tuesday and Thursday evenings and posted on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Confirm that your call has been put on the schedule by checking the website on Wednesdays and Fridays to find the slot that JVGA has set aside for your agency.
Note: The phone number for your call will be provided in an email from JVGA.
Instructions for Other Provider Groups
If your agency is not listed on the “A” list, it means that JVGA is missing information needed from you to schedule a call. Mostly likely, either your Direct Support Professional (DSP) direct support hours or your General Ledger profile is needed.
Providers not on the “A” list will receive an email from JVGA indicating that they have and what is still needed from you to schedule a call.
JVGA’s goal is to contact all the +190 providers in the state. Please be patient as they work through scheduling all these calls.