The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) is pleased to announce that the federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) approved amendments made to the Community Pathways, Community Supports, and Family Supports Waiver Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver applications in early June 2019. Amendment # 1 for all three waivers will go into effect on July 1, 2019.
The DDA Waivers Amendment # 1 includes programmatic adjustments, such as:
● Alignment of the services scope, requirements, limitations, qualifications, and effective date for the three home and community-based service waivers programs that support individuals with developmental disabilities which includes the Family Supports Waiver, Community Supports Waiver, and the Community Pathways Waiver.
● Adjustment of some of the service implementation to provide additional time for rate setting and development of critical operational and billing functionality.
To view a copy of the approved DDA Waivers Amendment # 1 applications, please visit:
For more information about the DDA Waivers Amendment # 1, please visit:
● DDA Waiver Amendments #1 Presentation
○ Webinar Recording - Saturday, February 2, 2019
○ Webinar Recording - Monday, February 4, 2019
● Q &A from the February 2nd and February 4th webinars on Amendment #1 - 2019
● DDA Amendment #1 2019 - Questions and Answer Update 2-26-19
● DDA Amendment Q and A Discussion 2.13.19
● DDA Amendment #1 2019 February 13 2019 Town Hall Questions and Answers
● DDA Waivers Amendment #1 - Stakeholder Input Summary Final