September 18th, 19th, 20th, or 27th
The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) would like to invite you to join us at a regional informational session. We will be sharing updates on changes to proposals to the Community Pathways Waiver renewal.
Sessions have been grouped by topic and will be presented as follows:
* Session 1 - Meaningful Day Services (8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.)
* Session 2 - Residential Services (10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
* Session 3 - Support Services (1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
* Session 4 - Self - Direction from (4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
PLEASE CLICK ONE OF THE
LOCATION & DATES BELOW
DDA Regional Informational Session dates, time, and locations:
- Central Maryland - September 18, 2017
8 am – 6:00 pm at The Meeting House, 5885 Robert Oliver Pl., Columbia, MD
- Southern Maryland - September 19, 2017
8 am – 6:00 pm at Metro Points Hotel, 8500 Annapolis Rd. New Carrollton, MD
- Eastern Shore - September 20, 2017
8 am – 6:00 pm at Holiday Inn, 2715 Ocean Gateway Cambridge, MD 21613
- Western Maryland - September 27, 2017
8 am – 6:00 pm at Ramada Inn, 1718 Underpass Way Hagerstown, MD
Registration will begin at 7:30 am
To ensure adequate space, please register for each informational session you are interested in participating.
Please contact the DDA Regional Office with any accessibility needs at least five days prior to the date.
The final official 30-day public comment opportunity will be provided in November 2017.
To view the information about the renewal click on this webpage link.