We can provide information about skin cancer, the effects of
too much sun, and things to watch for in moles. Call us at 410-479-8080 to
learn more or request a packet of materials.
Ways to Protect Yourself and Your Family:
- Avoid direct sun when it is strongest between 10 AM and 4
- Encourage children to play in the shade.
- Wear protective clothing à
wide brimmed hats, long sleeved shirts, sunglasses
- Use 30 SPF or higher sunscreen abundantly and reapply
- Avoid tanning beds
201 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-2399
(410) 767-6500 or 1-877-463-3464