Board Member Vacancy
Effective July 1, 2022, the Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Practice will have 2 vacancies for Occupational Therapist members. The Maryland Occupational Therapy Association (MOTA) is responsible for submitting nominations to filil this very important Board Position. Please note that it is not necessary to be a member of MOTA in order to submit your application and be nominated.
Any interested OT who meets the following qualifications may apply:
1. Be a resident of this State at the time of nomination and appointment and for the duration of the term of the member; and
2. For at least 3 of the 5 years immediately before appointment have been engaged in:
- a) practicing occupational therapy or limited occupational therapy;
- b) teaching occupational therapy; or
- c) performing research in occupational therapy.
If you are interested in serving on the Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Practice, please forward your curiculum vitae along with the biographical and exemption disclosure forms to email@example.com. Links to the required forms are listed below.
The deadline to submit application material to MOTA is May 5, 2022.
Links: Biographical Information Form and Appointee Exemption Disclosure Form
Board of Occupational Therapy Information Sheet
Statute -Membership Section