The Behavioral Health Administration’s regulations are included in COMAR Title 10, Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; Subtitles:
COMAR 10.63 Proposed Regulations Draft
***THIS LANGUAGE IS POSTED FOR FEEDBACK ONLY. THIS IS NOT FOR PROMULGATION.***
The Behavioral Health Administration (BHA) is pleased to offer an opportunity to provide feedback on draft language under COMAR 10.63 Community-Based Behavioral Health Programs and Services. This feedback will be considered for future revisions prior to the formal regulation promulgation process. Please provide feedback by July 30, 2020, to email@example.com
. When submitting feedback, please include the regulation number (e.g., 10.63.03).
COMAR 10.63 Community-Based Behavioral Health Programs and services Proposed Draft Regulations:
**THIS LANGUAGE IS POSTED FOR FEEDBACK ONLY. THIS IS NOT FOR PROMULGATION.***
- 10.63.01 Requirements for All Licensed Programs Word Doc PDF
- 10.63.02 Programs Required to Be Accredited in Order to be Licensed to Provide Community-Based Behavioral Health Services Word Doc PDF
- 10.63.03 Descriptions and Criteria for Programs and Services Required to Have an Accreditation-Based License Word Doc PDF
- 10.63.04 Additional Requirements for Accreditation-Based Licenses for Specific Residential Community-Based Behavioral Health Services Word Doc PDF
- 10.63.05 Descriptions and Criteria for Programs Requiring a Non-Accreditation-Based License Word Doc PDF
- 10.63.06 Application and Licensure Process Word Doc PDF
- 10.63.XX New Chapter Civil Money Penalty Word Doc PDF
For a complete list of regulations scheduled for repeal under subtitles 21 and 47, please click here
”Variance” means a temporary alternative approved by the Behavioral Health Administration to satisfy the intent of a regulatory mandate.
The Behavioral Health Administration:
- may not grant a variance that would endanger the health or safety of the individuals served;
- does not have the authority to grant a variance for any accreditation standard; and
- does not have the authority to grant a variance for COMAR 10.09 regarding the reimbursement of services through Medicaid.
For questions regarding regulations or variances, please contact:
Lisa N. Fassett
Policy and Regulations Analyst
Office of Government Affairs and Communications